Terms & Conditions
- The domain name https://mydermastore.in/ ("Website, Android & IOS Apps"), is owned and operated by UBIK SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. (“Private Limited Company”) having its registered office at "21st Floor, 2007 Space Odysse, 150Ft Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, India-360005".
- This document is an electronic record in terms of The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
I. Restrictions; Use of Services
- The following restrictions apply to your use of the Services: (i) you will not engage in any activity related to the Services that is contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with the Company; (ii) you will not commercially exploit any part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by the Company; and (iii) all information and materials contained in the Services, except where otherwise expressly indicated, are owned and controlled by the Company. You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, publicly display, publicly perform, post, transmit, sell or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or Content appearing on or through the Services, or create derivative works based on such Content or of Mobile Application, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission, unless expressly permitted elsewhere under these Terms and Conditions. You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the Content.
- Any unauthorized use of the Services, including but not limited to misuse or any other use in violation of these Terms and Conditions of any information or Content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate any of your obligations or restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use and access the Services and the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the information or content.
- You have to create an account in order to use the Mobile Application. You are obligated not to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system or network connected to the Services, for example, through hacking, password mining or any other illicit or unauthorized means. You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information. Your MyDermaStore Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your MyDermaStore Account. mydermastore.in will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorised use of your MyDermaStore account, you shall immediately notify mydermastore.in. It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at mydermastore.in/app so that we can communicate with you electronically. By creating this account you agree to receive transactional and/or promotional communications from us via email, telephone, SMS and chat. If you, at any time, wish to discontinue receiving communications from us, you agree to notify us by email.
- When accessing or using the Services, you are strictly prohibited from and you are hereby obligated NOT to:
- Write any unsolicited communications or social media reviews or defamatory statements or advertising not expressly authorized by the Company in writing, including without limitation promotional materials, affiliate marketing, junk mail, spam, link referral code, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, or post links to external websites, unless integral to the conversation, as determined by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion;
- try to upload any material that contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an employee of the Company or its affiliated companies, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- violate the terms of any third party website or service, or the terms of any other agreement with any third party;
- Authorize others to use your account;
- Assign or otherwise transfer your account to any third person or legal entity;
- Use the Service or Website or Mobile Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- Use the Service or Website or Mobile Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- Use the Service or Website or Mobile Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
- Impair the proper operation of the network and/or interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website or Service or Mobile Application;
- Reverse engineer or access the Service or Website or Mobile Application in order to design or build a competitive product or service, design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website or Mobile Application or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website or Mobile Application,
- Launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Website or Service or Mobile Application;
- Try to harm the Service or Website or Mobile Application in any way whatsoever;
- Prior written consent; and
- Disclose information designated as confidential by the Company, without Company’s Copy or distribute the Service or Website or Mobile Application or other Company content without written permission from the Company.
- You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this agreement (including financial obligations) and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which the Company may suffer) of any such breach and the Company shall be at discretion to take necessary legal action against you.
III. Content and Intellectual Property
- The content provided through the Services by the Company and its licensors or suppliers, including but not limited to anytext, graphics, software, photos, data, video, audio-visual combinations, interactive features, and other materials You may view on, or access through the Service (“Content/ Softwares”) is available on the Website and Mobile Application and all underlying software or technology used in connection with the Services ("Technology"), including but not limited to all intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Technology, is and remains at all times the property of MyDermaStore. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as granting any license of intellectual property rights to you other than as explicitly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. If you would like to use any of our Software and/ or Content, you must first obtain written permission from Us by contacting us at [email protected] The Company reserves the right to refuse permission for any reason or no reason.
- Any use of the Content other than as expressly authorized herein, without the prior written permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited and shall immediately terminate your right to access and use the Services and all rights and licenses granted to you by these Terms and Conditions. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, including without limitation MyDermaStore™ and any third party marks used and displayed through the Services are trademarks of MyDermaStore or its licensors or affiliated companies or sponsors.
- The animations, music, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, style sheets and scripts that contribute to the "look and feel" of the Services are service marks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, in connection with any product or service that is not expressly authorized by the Company in writing, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company, its affiliated companies or its or their sponsors, licensors, partners, customers or suppliers.
- The Company owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the Content that appears in the Service, Website and all the Mobile Application. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any Content that appears in the Service, Website and all the Mobile Application.
- The Company complies with all applicable Indian intellectual property laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes intellectual property infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide the following information to the the Company:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website or other Services;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest, as applicable; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf.
The Company can be reached as follows:
By email: [email protected]
H. The Company will investigate the matter and, after such investigation and in its sole discretion, the Company may remove any infringing content from the Website.
I. Similarly, if you believe that any content on the Website or Services violates any proprietary or other rights of yours (other than your copyrights), please contact us using the above contact information and describe your concerns or complaints.
- The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of delivery of the services.
- In the event, you use the App/Website to choose a Doctor/registered medical practitioner and book an appointment, you shall be required to pay for the consultation. In case of video or phone consult, you shall be required to pay for the consultation prior and in the case of clinic consult, the patient shall pay the Doctor/registered medical practitioners after the consult.
- For the purpose of this section, Buyer would include any user choosing to use the services offered on our App/Website. Seller means Us/Website/App/Company.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the App/Website, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank(s)’, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
E. All payments made against the services on the App by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. The Website/App will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website/App.
F. All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes.
G. We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website/App is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
H. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
I. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
V. Warranties And Limitation Of Liability:
- All information, Products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website/App are provided by mydermastore.in on an "as is" and "as available" basis, either expressed or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this Website/App is at your sole risk.
- mydermastore.in has exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website/App is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the Website/App at our sole discretion.
- mydermastore.in cannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the Website/App content. mydermastore.in does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products available on its Website/App.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm to persons resulting from any instructions or Products referred to in the Website/App. mydermastore.in is not associated with any manufacturer of medicines or other products on the Website/App. We do not warrant that the Website/App, or its content will meet your requirements.
- Please note that while MyDermaStore has made every effort to accurately display the colours of products on its Website/App, the actual colour you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be the same as the colour of the Products delivered to you.
- mydermastore.in accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered due to your reliance on the product reviews posted by the MyDermaStore Users.
- mydermastore.in reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website/App or any of its content at any time without notice.
- mydermastore.in may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- mydermastore.in reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer on its Website/App.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on mydermastore.in.
- We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by the Pharmacy MyDermaStore and/or its affiliates. You confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination.
- You understand that all Products shall be sold & dispensed by a registered Pharmacist at MyDermaStore and/or its affiliates.
- If you are the patient/parent/authorised person on behalf of the patient, you authorise and appoint the Pharmacy MyDermaStore and/or its affiliates, as your attorney and agent, to take all steps, sign all documents and to act on your behalf as if you were personally present and acting for yourself for the limited purposes of (a) obtaining a valid prescription for any prescription which you have sent the Pharmacy; and (b) packaging your prescriptions and delivering them to you. By making this purchase you hereby authorise MyDermaStore and/or its affiliates to ship the order by Post/courier to your designated location. This authorisation shall include, but not be limited to: collecting and using your personal and personal health information as reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of your order. "YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES."
- mydermastore.in will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
- If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
- If our pharmacists have any questions or concerns about the prescription(s) you hereby authorize them to consult with an external network of doctors about the validity of the prescription.
- The drug information provided in the mydermastore.in is for informative purposes only and this Website/App is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website/App.
- MyDermaStore requires either the User or Customer to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from mydermastore.in.
VI. Third-Party Sites
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason or no reason. Furthermore, the Company has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Services:
- At the request of law enforcement or other government agencies;
- If the Services are discontinued or materially modified;
- Upon the occurrence of any technical or security issues or problems; or
- If you engage in any conduct that the Company believes, in its sole discretion, violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines or violates the rights of the Company or third parties.
- In addition, the Company may terminate individual user accounts due to inactivity. You agree that upon termination the Company may delete all information related to you. You agree that none of the Released Entities will be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your account or for blocking your access to the Services.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No waiver by the Company of any breach or default by you under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any waiver by the Company must be in writing signed by the Company.
- Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within six months after such claim or cause of action arose or will be forever barred.
- The User expressly undertakes to provide to the Company only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall dis-entitle the User from availing the services from Us.
- In case the Company discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, the Company in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of any pending orders, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of orders or any other booking confirmed on the website/Mobile Application.
- The User unequivocally indemnifies the Company/ mydermastore of any such claim or liability and shall not hold Us responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by Us for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include Us denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
- No provision of these Terms and Conditions provides any person or entity not a party to these Terms and Conditions with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement or cause of action, or creates any other third party beneficiary rights, except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.