Information about Saligly Peeling Solution 30 ml
- Saligly Peeling Solution is tailored to unveil a skin that's radiant, rejuvenated, and blemish-free.
- Represents a cutting-edge exfoliation mechanism, integrating AHA, BHA, and Fruit AHA, ensuring a smooth skin complexion.
- AHA components (Lactic acid and Glycolic acid) facilitate skin exfoliation and refine its appearance.
- BHA, specifically Salicylic acid, deeply unclogs pores and boasts keratolytic attributes.
- The Fruit AHA, Lime Pearl™, hailing from the Australian Caviar lime, aids in natural skin shedding and complexion enhancement.
- Lactic Acid: Mild exfoliant that helps in reducing acne and improving the skin's natural moisture factor.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates dead skin cells and revives the skin's texture.
- Salicylic Acid: Penetrates oil-filled pores and exfoliates from inside out.
- Lime Pearl™ Extract: Promotes natural skin exfoliation for brighter and smoother skin.
How to Use:
- Ensure your face is clean and dry.
- Spread an even layer of the Saligly Peeling Solution.
- Limit the application time to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse with warm water.
- Post application, apply a moisturizer after a wait of 10-15 minutes and ensure to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day.
- It's recommended to apply this solution once a week during nighttime only. Avoid using on open wounds or if you have severe acne-prone skin.
Patch Test for Your Safety:
Ensuring product compatibility is essential.
How to Perform a Patch Test:
- Use a small amount and apply on a clean section of your forearm.
- Allow it to sit for about 25-30 minutes.
- Be vigilant for signs like redness, blistering, burning, or irritation.
- If adverse reactions are noticed, refrain from using the product. If all seems well, proceed with the product.
Note: The patch test primarily screens for initial reactions and might not forecast reactions on other skin areas. Always consult a dermatologist when in doubt.
Q1) Who can use Saligly Peeling Solution?
A: Saligly Peeling solution works best for oily skin, uneven skin tone, tanned skin, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, blackheads, white heads, back acne, dark knees and elbows etc.
Q2) How frequently should I use Saligly Peeling Solution?
It is best advised to use this peeling solution once a week.
Q3) Can I use Saligly Peeling Solution with other skincare products?
A: Saligly Peeling Solution is safe with other skincare products but is advised to not use Vitamin C and retinol with this product.
Q4) What care should be taken after using this peel?
A: Always apply a moisturizer & sunscreen after using this peel, avoid going out in the sun & do not use make up after using this peel.
Q5) Are there any potential side effects or precautions to consider when using Saligly Peeling Solution?
A: There are no potential side effects of Saligly Peeling Solution as such, but it is recommended to perform a patch test before using the product.
If you have severe acne scars or during pregnancy period, you should avoid using this product.