Information about Minoxidil Tricomorr 2.5
TRICOMORR Tablet contains the active ingredient Minoxidil 2.5 mg. It belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators, which work by widening blood vessels and improving blood flow. When applied topically, minoxidil has been shown to promote hair growth and slow down hair loss. In TRICOMORR Tablet, minoxidil is formulated for oral administration to address hair thinning and improve hair volume.
- TRICOMORR Tablet reduces hair shedding, allowing individuals to retain more of their existing hair.
- It revitalizes dormant hair follicles, promoting the growth of new hair strands in areas affected by thinning.
- The formulation of TRICOMORR Tablet strengthens hair follicles, minimizing breakage and improving hair resilience.
- It improves the overall thickness and density of the hair, providing a fuller and more voluminous appearance.
- TRICOMORR Tablet supports the regrowth of hair in individuals experiencing androgenetic alopecia, a common cause of hair loss in both men and women.
- Take TRICOMORR Tablet orally as directed by your healthcare professional.
- The recommended dosage is a quarter of a tablet, which should be taken with a glass of water.