Information about Kerablak 200 mg (10 Tabs x 1 Strip)
Kerablak consists of Calcium-D-Pantothenate.
Calcium -D-Pantothenate is a salt of Pantothenic acid. Pantothenic acid(and its salts) is needed to form coenzyme-A and plays a vital role in the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
A deficiency of pantothenic acid causes hair loss thus it is used as a hair/skin conditioning agent. It's believed to work as a humectant as it helps in increasing the water content and elasticity of hair.
- Kerablak Tablet helps reduce hair fall and stimulates the growth of new and existing hair
- This tablet helps strengthen the hair from the roots and nourishes the follicles from within
- Kerablak tablet works by promoting hair growth at cellular levels, it works within the scalp and increases the hair growth
- It is suitable for all hair types
Directions For Use:
- For shiny and healthy hair, a person must consume one tablet every day after a healthy meal
- It can either be consumed with a glass of water or juice for best results
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Use under medical supervision.
Active Ingredients: D-Calcium Pantothenate IP 200 mg.