Information about Glutafine Face Wash 200 gm
- Glutafine facewash is a rich creamy facewash to get light and bright skin.
- Its foamy texture removes the dirt, oil and impurities from the skin.
- Its ingredients like Glutathione, Kojic acid and Vitamin C blocks the melanin synthesis and prevents pigmentation.
- Glutafine Facewash is effective to cure skin problems like dark spots, uneven skin tone, skin tanning and early signs of aging.
- It also has ingredients like nicotinamide and vitamin E to stop any kind of skin infection.
- Glutafine Facewash gives radiant and illuminating glow after every use.
Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Coco Fatty Acid, Lauric Acid, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Myristic Acid, Coco Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Liquorice Extract, Kojic Acid Globules, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Niacinamide, Glutathione, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E, Triclosan, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Disodium EDTA, D – Panthenol, Allantoin, Vitamin C, Potassium Hydroxide, Perfume.
- Before using the product, it is mandatory to do a patch test to avoid any skin reactions or allergies.
- The patch test will help you to know if you will have any unfavorable reactions to the new product or not.
Steps to follow to perform the patch test:
- Apply a small amount of product on a clean surface of your forearm.
- Wait for maximum 25-30 minutes.
- If you observe any kind of redness, or blistering or experience burning, irritation or itching discontinue using the product.
- If you do not observe any of the above reactions you can continue to use the product.
Note: This patch test only determines the early adverse reaction of the product and does not determine similar results when applied to other body parts. This test should not be used to diagnose any underlying conditions.