Information about Ethiglo Face Wash Foam 200 gm
- Ethiglo facewash is a skin lightening and brightening facewash.
- It is a rich creamy and foamy facewash that deep cleanses all the impurities from your skin.
- Ethiglo facewash is made up with unique ingredients like Kojic acid and Liquorice extract that helps to prevent skin pigmentation by blocking the melanin synthesis.
- The AHA and BHA blend sheds off the dead skin cells from the epidermis.
- It also has nicotinamide that helps to protect the skin from any kind of skin infections.
- Ethiglo facewash has micro globules that helps to provide extra exfoliation and deep cleansing to the skin.
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Coco Fatty Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Myristic Acid, Coco Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Kojic Acid Globules, Liquorice Extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Triclosan, Allantoin, D – Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Hydroxide, Perfume.
- Before using the product, it is mandatory to do a patch test to avoid any skin reactions or allergies.
- The patch test will help you to know if you will have any unfavorable reactions to the new product or not.
Steps to follow to perform the patch test:
- Apply a small amount of product on a clean surface of your forearm.
- Wait for maximum 25-30 minutes.
- If you observe any kind of redness, or blistering or experience burning, irritation or itching discontinue using the product.
- If you do not observe any of the above reactions you can continue to use the product.
Note: This patch test only determines the early adverse reaction of the product and does not determine similar results when applied to other body parts. This test should not be used to diagnose any underlying conditions.