Information about Epishine Face Wash 200 ml
- Epishine facewash is a skin lightening and brightening facewash.
- It helps to lighten and brighten the face by reducing dark spots, uneven skin tone, tanned skin.
- It has ingredients like Kojic acid that will block the melanin synthesis which causes pigmentation.
- The AHA and BHA blend present in Epishine facewash helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and give radiant skin tone.
- Its micro globules provides an exfoliating effects and helps the actives to reach deep down the skin.
- Epishine facewash also helps to protect against skin infections.
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Coco Fatty Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Myristic Acid, Coco Glucoside, Kojic Acid Globules, Liquorice Extract, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E, Allantoin, D – Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Triclosan, Vitamin C, Potassium Hydroxide, Perfume.
- Before using the product, it is mandatory to do a patch test to avoid any skin reactions or allergies.
- The patch test will help you to know if you will have any unfavorable reactions to the new product or not.
Steps to follow to perform the patch test:
- Apply a small amount of product on a clean surface of your forearm.
- Wait for maximum 25-30 minutes.
- If you observe any kind of redness, or blistering or experience burning, irritation or itching discontinue using the product.
- If you do not observe any of the above reactions you can continue to use the product.
Note: This patch test only determines the early adverse reaction of the product and does not determine similar results when applied to other body parts. This test should not be used to diagnose any underlying conditions.