Information about Bintreat Cream 10 gm.
- Bintreat cream is an antibiotic cream used to treat various kind of skin infection caused due to bacterial infection.
- It is composed of antibiotic Fusidic Acid that kills the bacteria and prevents its growth.
- It reduces skin redness, itching and swelling.
Flusidic Acid 2%.
- Before using the product, it is mandatory to do a patch test to avoid any skin reactions or allergies.
- The patch test will help you to know if you will have any unfavorable reactions to the new product or not.
Steps to follow to perform the patch test:
- Apply a small amount of product on a clean surface of your forearm.
- Wait for maximum 25-30 minutes.
- If you observe any kind of redness, or blistering or experience burning, irritation or itching discontinue using the product.
- If you do not observe any of the above reactions you can continue to use the product.
Note: This patch test only determines the early adverse reaction of the product and does not determine similar results when applied to other body parts. This test should not be used to diagnose any underlying conditions.