Information about Acmed Face Wash 200 gm
- Acmed Facewash is a specially formulated for acne prone and oily skin.
- It is a gentle cleanser that removes excess oil from the skin.
- Acmed Facewash works on the open pores and remove dirt that clogs the pores.
- Acmed facewash has innovative small globules that helps to deliver active ingredients deep down to the skin.
- The tea tree oil present in Acmed Facewash that works to kill the bacteria that causes pimple formation.
- Acmed Facewash helps to reduce the inflammation caused due to pimples and helps further formation of pimples.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Vera Extract, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil Globules, Tocopheryl Acetate Globules, D – Panthenol, Triclosan, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume.
- Before using the product, it is mandatory to do a patch test to avoid any skin reactions or allergies.
- The patch test will help you to know if you will have any unfavorable reactions to the new product or not.
Steps to follow to perform the patch test:
- Apply a small amount of product on a clean surface of your forearm.
- Wait for maximum 25-30 minutes.
- If you observe any kind of redness, or blistering or experience burning, irritation or itching discontinue using the product.
- If you do not observe any of the above reactions you can continue to use the product.
Note: This patch test only determines the early adverse reaction of the product and does not determine similar results when applied to other body parts. This test should not be used to diagnose any underlying conditions.